Krista Le Roux is a trial attorney with the firm’s employment law division. Based in Portland, Oregon, she practices state-wide. Ms. Le Roux has advocated for workers in employee-side litigation for over a decade at some of Oregon’s premiere employment law firms. Before joining the firm, Ms. Le Roux’s solo employment law practice thrived as she litigated for workers in state, federal, and administrative law settings.
Ms. Le Roux earned her law degree from the University of Idaho College of Law where she implemented a year-long program addressing economic inequality and worker’s rights. Her efforts were recognized with the Peggy Browning Fund Scholarship to attend the national Worker’s Rights Conference in Washington, D.C.
Her efforts have also been recognized by the National Association of Women Lawyers with the Outstanding Achievement Award for her contributions to advancing women in the legal profession and in society as a whole.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Litigation
- Associate Attorney, Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group, May 2020 to present.
- Attorney, Le Roux Employment Law, 2016-May 2020
- Associate Attorney, Mitra Law Group, 2015-2016
- Law Clerk, Portland Civil Law, 2011-2014
- Law Offices of Daniel Snyder, Legal Assistant (2008-2010) and Law Clerk, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
Memberships & Affiliations
- Oregon State Bar
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Columbia County Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers Association
- Oregon Law Center
- National Association of Women Lawyers
Education & Qualifications
- University of Idaho, College of Law, J.D.
- Portland State University, B.S. magna cum laude, Liberal Studies