Veronica Rodriguez is an associate attorney who takes a client-focused approach to her practice. Prior to her bar admission, Veronica worked as a Certified Law Clerk for the firm. She handles both criminal and employment matters. Veronica has successfully defended clients against various misdemeanors, potential criminal charges, and restraining orders. She has also represented clients in cases against their employers for sexual harassment and race and gender discrimination.
Veronica graduated from Lewis & Clark Law School. While in law school, she worked as a Certified Law Clerk for a solo practitioner with a general practice, was an Extern for the Honorable Darleen Ortega of the Oregon Court of Appeals and worked as a Law Clerk for the Portland City Attorney’s Office.
Veronica is a zealous and caring advocate for her clients.
Veronica was born and raised in Southern California. She received her B.A. in Women’s Studies in 2006. After working on a political campaign and as an advocate for victims of domestic violence, she went on to work as a paralegal for more than five years in the areas of personal injury and class action lawsuits before applying for law school. Veronica moved to Oregon to attend law school and fell in love with the overwhelming natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. In her free time, you can likely catch her spending time with her family while exploring all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Litigation
- Wrongful Termination/Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Criminal Defense
- Contested Restraining Orders
- Attorney at Law, Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group, 2018 – present
Memberships & Affiliations
- Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section: Service to the Public Committee, Member (2019 – present)
- Oregon Women Lawyers Association
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
Education & Qualifications
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 2017
- B.A., San Diego State University, 2006