Jeff Napoli practices principally in the areas of employment and tort litigation. Prior to co-founding Gilroy & Napoli, Jeff was a Deputy District Attorney at the Washington County District Attorney’s Office. There, Jeff became a seasoned trial attorney, trying over 50 cases. Today, he uses his trial experience to maximize results for his clients. In the area of employment law, Jeff focuses primarily on wrongful termination/discrimination, sexual harassment, racial harassment, retaliation and whistleblowing cases. Jeff’s tort litigation focuses on serious injury and accident cases, including, but not limited to, auto accident cases, bicycle accident cases, premise liability and wrongful death cases.
Jeff Napoli has recovered over 2.5 millions dollars for his clients in the last year and a half.
Clatskanie Utility Female Employees Win $1.3 Million Settlement in Sex-Harassment CaseRecently, Jeff Napoli helped two Clatskanie utility female employees win $1.3 million settlement in sex-harassment case. Read the full text of the story at OregonLive.com. Jeff is admitted to practice law in all the state courts in Oregon and the United District Court for the District of Oregon. Additionally, Mr. Napoli is a member of the Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association and the Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington County Bar Associations.
BackgroundMr. Napoli graduated in the top of his class from Gonzaga University School of Law in 1998. In 1993, Mr. Napoli earned his undergraduate degree from Willamette University where he majored in Psychology and minored in Speech Communication.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Litigation
- Wrongful Termination / Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Attorney at Law, Gilroy & Napoli, LLC, Portland, Oregon, 2003-Present
- Deputy District Attorney, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, 1999-2003
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
Memberships & Affiliations
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Clackamas County Bar Association
Education & Qualifications
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Willamette University, 1993
- Simferopol University, Simferopol, Ukraine, 1991