Car, Motorcycle and Truck Accident Attorneys in Portland
Serious car, motorcycle and truck accidents happen all too frequently. If you or a loved one has been involved in a serious accident, don’t take on the insurance companies alone.
Turn on the local news any day in Portland or surrounding areas, and you will likely see a report
Car, Motorcycle and Truck Accidents Lawyers Serving Clients in Portland and Surrounding Areas
When you’ve been involved in car crash, truck accident, or motorcycle accident that results in serious injuries, it is often necessary to retain the services of a serious accident lawyer. Often times, insurance companies are principally concerned with protecting their bottom line, while negligent drivers may deny any fault at all. An experienced serious accident attorney can help you understand your case, act as your advocate with insurance companies, and protect your rights to be fairly compensated for your injuries.
The serious accident lawyers at Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group have handled such types of serious injury cases for years. As a client, the accident attorneys at Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group will listen to the facts of your case and explain to you in plain terms the legal process involved in moving forward with your car, motorcycle, or truck accident claim.
Whether you were seriously injured in a rear-end collision on I-5 or a head-on collision on I-205, the injury lawyers at Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group will provide you the reassurance, help, and advice you need at such a stressful time in your life. Contact us at 503-747-7198 to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.
What To Do If You Have Been In A Serious Car, Motorcycle, or Truck Accident
If you are involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident:
- If you are able, call for help if you need medical attention or other assistance.
- If you are able, write down as much information about the accident as possible, as soon as you can. Do not rely on your memory.
- Take pictures immediately. Use your phone’s camera if you have one. Or have a friend or family member come to the accident scene to take pictures.
- Contact the police if you are injured or if the accident was a hit-and-run.
- File a police accident report.
- Contact your insurance company.
- If necessary, contact an attorney.
We Take on The Following Types of Serious Injury Cases
- Auto Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Hit & Run
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Limousine Crashes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Tri-Met Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Vehicle Rollover Accidents
- Wrongful Death