Free Consultation:
Call 503.747.7198

Car, Motorcycle and Truck Accident Attorneys in Portland

Serious car, motorcycle and truck accidents happen all too frequently. If you or a loved one has been involved in a serious accident, don’t take on the insurance companies alone.

Turn on the local news any day in Portland or surrounding areas, and you will likely see a report

Car, Motorcycle and Truck Accidents Lawyers Serving Clients in Portland and Surrounding Areas

When you’ve been involved in car crash, truck accident, or motorcycle accident that results in serious injuries, it is often necessary to retain the services of a serious accident lawyer. Often times, insurance companies are principally concerned with protecting their bottom line, while negligent drivers may deny any fault at all. An experienced serious accident attorney can help you understand your case, act as your advocate with insurance companies, and protect your rights to be fairly compensated for your injuries.

The serious accident lawyers at Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group have handled such types of serious injury cases for years. As a client, the accident attorneys at Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group will listen to the facts of your case and explain to you in plain terms the legal process involved in moving forward with your car, motorcycle, or truck accident claim.

Whether you were seriously injured in a rear-end collision on I-5 or a head-on collision on I-205, the injury lawyers at Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group will provide you the reassurance, help, and advice you need at such a stressful time in your life. Contact us at 503-747-7198 to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.

What To Do If You Have Been In A Serious Car, Motorcycle, or Truck Accident

If you are involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident:

  • If you are able, call for help if you need medical attention or other assistance.
  • If you are able, write down as much information about the accident as possible, as soon as you can. Do not rely on your memory.
  • Take pictures immediately. Use your phone’s camera if you have one. Or have a friend or family member come to the accident scene to take pictures.
  • Contact the police if you are injured or if the accident was a hit-and-run.
  • File a police accident report.
  • Contact your insurance company.
  • If necessary, contact an attorney.

We Take on The Following Types of Serious Injury Cases

  • Auto Accidents
  • Car Accidents
  • Bike Accidents
  • Boat Accidents
  • Bus Accidents
  • Hit & Run
  • Tractor-Trailer Accidents
  • Limousine Crashes
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • School Bus Accidents
  • Tri-Met Bus Accidents
  • Truck Accidents
  • Vehicle Rollover Accidents
  • Wrongful Death

Call Today For A Free Consultation: 503-747-7198

How Can We Help You?

Our Personal Injury Practice

Over 130 Five-Star Google Reviews

I had a lot of issues and this firm went above and beyond to help me! I would definitely recommend to anyone out there!! Tucker Rossetto was completely transparent about every step of my case definitely a great lawyer!!!
David Lambert
May 14, 2024
Had to get some work done on a case from out of state and Chandler Wren was absolutely vital in getting this accomplished for me . The great thing was I didn’t have to call her for updates she always called me first . Communication was on point with Chandler . Thank you for all your hard work!
don clardy
April 26, 2024
A+ All the way! From the initial consult all the way to the very end Jenna was extremely helpful, professional, and understanding of all my concerns. She kept me updated through the entire process and I was always confident that she was doing EVERYTHING in her power to help. THANK YOU JENNA and the rest of the staff!
Jarid Perry
April 24, 2024
Extremely professional and yet personal. Jenna was empathetic to my situation and treated me with absolute respect. I wouldn’t hesitate to call if I ever got in a situation again.
Bob Bennett
April 2, 2024
I just wanted to take a moment to say that I had a very smooth and great experience working with Jenna Richards. She was very attentive to my situation and was always quick to respond with information or answers to my questions. It felt like the whole process was in good hands with Jenna and I am grateful to have worked with her regarding my situation.
Glen Buck
March 28, 2024
Amanda and this firm are the absolute BEST OF THE BEST. Talking to her for 30 seconds will get you more information than hiring most lawyers for 2 years. Wow. I am absolutely astonished at her skill and experience. She is very kind and incredibly helpful. Thank you so much!
Nicky Bruce
March 26, 2024
I had the misfortune of being wrongfully accused of a crime. Like many other people, I looked to other's experiences along with online reviews for direction on who to have represent me. I quickly recognized how highly respected and experienced Mr. Jeff Napoli and his team were as they have earned a solid reputation throughout the Portland metro area. Mr. Napoli was always prompt in responding and communicating with me. Mr. Napoli went above and beyond in repeatedly contacting the district attorney's office on my behalf and equally kept me apprised of what was transpiring. Throughout this ordeal, I was also represented by Ms. Jenna Richards, a member of Mr. Napoli's team. My family and I were highly impressed. Both Jeff and Jenna conducted a thorough counter-investigation which clearly proved I was innocent of the charges against me. This was one of the most stressful periods in my life and I could not thank them enough for all of the help, attention and respect they showed me throughout this entire year-long ordeal. I highly recommend Gilroy, Napoli and Short law firm to anyone seeking top tier representation. Thank you Jeff, Jenna and their entire team!
Donald Moyer
March 19, 2024
This is a professional and kind law firm. Jenna Richards is a great attorney that works hard for her client, is thorough and takes care to walk you through every step of the process. I would highly recommend Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group if someone needs representation.
Ethan Russell
February 20, 2024
I had the opportunity to work with Chandler Wren, she was amazing!!! She was on top of everything and made sure I felt comfortable during the whole process, which was very important to me.
Kathy Campos
February 20, 2024
I appreciate this firm and how they handled everything. I called and they served me right. Gilroy answers the phone anytime!
Lilly Smith
February 7, 2024