Oregon Wrongful Death Attorney
WhetherWrongful death is defined as the death of a person caused by the wrongful act or omission of another individual.
If you have lost a loved one as the result of a serious injury accident, nothing can replace your loss, or compensate you properly. But retaining an experienced wrongful death attorney to represent you during this tumultuous time in your life can provide you the sense of control, and perhaps justice, that you are looking for.
Losing a loved one, especially under unexpected and tragic circumstances, is an extremely stressful and emotional time for anyone. We understand that and have helped many others just like you receive the compensation you rightfully deserve. Only an experienced Oregon wrongful death lawyer should represent you; a wrongful death attorney who will be attentive and sensitive to your needs. You can begin your road to recovery by calling Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group at 503-747-7198 to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.
No Fees Unless You Win
At Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group, you will not be charged any fee unless, and until, we win your wrongful death case. Our fees are based on a percentage of the amount we obtain for you. Moreover, we never settle your wrongful death case without your explicit authorization.
Compensation: What You Are Entitled To In Wrongful Death Cases
If you have lost a loved one due to wrongful death, you may be entitled to the following compensation:
- Compensation for your pain and suffering
- Recovery of loss of earnings of the decedent
- Compensation for your loss of companionship
- Reimbursement for funeral and burial expenses
- Recovery of your current and future financial losses
- Reimbursement for your out-of-pocket expenses
- Reimbursement or payments relating to medical expenses
Compensation: How Much Is My Case Worth?
The amount of damages an Oregon wrongful death lawyer can obtain for you depends on several factors, including:
- The age and health of the deceased and heirs
- The life expectancy of the deceased and heirs
- The financial loss and emotional loss
- The insurance coverage
- Whether or not surviving family members were dependent upon the deceased for income for support
- The loss of companionship, love and affection to the surviving spouse, children, parents and other surviving family members
Wrongful Death Causes
Most often, wrongful deaths are caused by the negligence, recklessness, or carelessness of another person or a corporate entity.
Common causes of wrongful death include:
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective products / product liability
- Drunk drivers
- Industrial accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Plane crashes
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
Can You Settle My Case Out Of Court?
The wrongful death attorneys at Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group will do everything possible to settle your wrongful death case out of court. Based upon our experience, most of our wrongful death cases are settled out of court without going to trial. We will never settle your wrongful death case out of court without your explicit authorization.
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and discover your legal options, we have law firm legal offices in Bend, Salem and Portland Oregon. You may call Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group at 503-747-7198.
Se habla español.